Monday, January 18, 2010

Cat and Mouse

I just received two fabulous photos from a customer that I have to share with you, not because the white fluffy kitten set I made for her came out so well (although it did), but because of how much fun she's having with it:


Look at that sneaky smile! Now there's a cat who knows how to have a good time. What you can't see in the picture are the ten sharp metal claws at the tips of her paws- that mouse doesn't stand a chance!



Kitten wrote:

I loved how the feeling of being a kitten came over me when I put everything on. I had so much fun!

Thanks so much for the photo, Kitten! You wear it well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi WolfPrincess! We loved the kitten set and had a wonderful time playing with it! Thank you so much for the extra attention and helping to get it delivered to my kitten in time for Christmas!

Captain_tightpants

bsostonpup said...

So cute!!

Unclejoe420 said...

Cute is an understatement - very sexy kitten indeed!!