Thursday, July 22, 2010

Custom Pup

More showing off! This adorable puppy commissioned a custom head harness and paws set so he could have some puppy-kitty time with his ladyfriend, Princess Kitten. The harness was inspired by this older model of harness, but it's totally unique- the muzzle, gag (hidden from view), and furry straps were all specified by the customer.


I'm now making all head harnesses in with faux leather straps for a much more satisfying fit and feel. I've also switched over to heavy duty hardware meant for bio-horse tack and bio-dog collars. For this piece, I sewed the faux fur trim directly on top of the faux leather straps and riveted on a couple of long floppy ears for maximum cuteness.

The muzzle was an especially new one for me. I usually use rubber animals noses like in the first edition piggie harness, but this harness was about being adorable, not necessarily humiliation. So I sewed a little faux leather nose and hand-stitched it to a faux fur muzzle I had sewn and lined with polar fleece. It snaps in place right above the bone bit-gag, also detachable. I am a huge fan of gags- the bit-style in particular for the extra drool-factor. And what better gag for a puppy than a bone?

Thanks for sharing this super cute photo, Pup! Hope you and Princess Kitten had a great time!

2 comments:

Captain_Tightpants said...

Hi WolfPrincess! The puppy head harness is grrrreat! Woof! I felt very puppyish-- all drooly and tongue-wagging. Thanks again for the fantastic work!

PrincessKitten said...

You did great work!! He was cute as a button. I LOVED the gag too! Besides from cute, made him droollllll so good. hehe Thank you so much for the great work you do!!! (plus how fast you got it to him!)