Thursday, August 13, 2009

Countdown to Floating World

I've got a busy week ahead of me, so it seemed like a good place to start this blog- right in the middle of the action. I'll be spending these next eight days in my studio, feverishly preparing for vending at The Floating World next weekend. I'll also be finishing up custom projects, taking photos, updating the website, and adding new products to the line.

My plan is for this blog to show everything the Wolf Princess website can't- photos of works in progress, ideas for new products, product testing, my accounts of the different events we attend, and my own musings on animal role-play and kink in general. And I'm looking forward to getting your feedback and hearing your ideas for what direction we should be taking as we start to expand.

No comments: