Monday, August 17, 2009

A Satyr to Faun Over

I just finished up a satyr set for my good friend Q. You might know him from the 2009 New Designers' Fashion Show photos, modeling the Cowboy Pony harness set. The costume is for Burning Man in a couple weeks and I hope he doesn't mind me saying, he's going to look so adorable prancing around in this set:


The ears and horns are on an adjustable elastic headband and they're attached to sliders so he can position them however he wants.


We went with a casual look for the pants with sweat-style waistband and cuffs. Satyrs are all about hedonistic decadence, so it seems entirely appropriate that they would also want to be ultra-comfortable.

For detail shots of this fun new commission, check out my Deviant Art gallery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Very cute. When do we get to see him in it?

Lolinopants said...

That's awesome!! I almost want one! Too bad I'm a fox and not a Satyr, heh. (I do have a Satyr FETISH though!)

Beautiful :)

Mercurial said...

Oh wow, WP. This is a wonderful combo of adorable (it really is) with sexy (because who can deny that Q is). Love it.