Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back from The Floating World and a Foxy Commission

The Floating World was our best event yet! Got a great response from folks who stopped by the booth, saw lots of old friends and made lots of new ones. I even got to spend a little time in the dungeon with my sweetie. All in all, a successful weekend.

One of the people I had the pleasure of meeting was loli. She had on a lovely REAL fox tail and commissioned a pair of ears and cuffs to match it. I had a little faux fur leftover from a coyote commission that looked like it would match perfectly- hopefully she'll send us over a photo of the set with her tail so we can see how good the match really is.


Enid, my loyal mannequin, models the clip-on ears. Having no hair to clip the ears into, she wears them clipped to a headband.


Since Enid doesn't have wrists, I had to take the modeling of the cuffs upon myself. The cuffs are lined with soft polar fleece and the d-clips are riveted in place. They're laced with a loop-edge ribbon.

These will be in the mail tomorrow- let's hope she likes them as much as I do!

No comments: