Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Black Puppy Ears: a new regular feature?

One of the Floating World commissions I received came out so well I'd like to feature it regularly as a stock product on the Wolf Princess website. Xani wanted a pair of black ears for her puppy boy. He doesn't have enough hair for the clip-on style of ears and the elastic headband style seemed more appropriate for puppy rough-housing anyway. Though they didn't photograph too well, the ears had a nice shape to them:


I had been meaning to add the staple pair of black puppy ears to my line, but it was important that they weren't just another pair of the standard limp floppy ears. I wanted my take on puppy ears to be a bit more sculptural and playful. I think we've found a winner- let me know if you agree.

No comments: