Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tabling: Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health

On Saturday I tabled at the grand opening for the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health, a nonprofit sexual resource center started by friend of mine, Megan Andelloux. Banned from their headquarters in Pawtucket, the opening celebration was held in Providence RI- read the full story here.

Similar to my setup at Kink For All Boston, my table featured pet food bowls full of NOMZ. I picked out human food that resembled pet food and I guess I did too good of a job- hardly anyone helped themselves to my treats! Oh well... at least the table looked snazzy:


And that's me in the silly hat. Thanks to Christopher Stetson Wilson for the photos!


If the idea of human treats that look like pet treats is inspiring to you and you want to use them in your play, here's a quick list of some good options:

Dog treats:

Cat food (dry):

Any other ideas?

2 comments:

Christopher Stetson Wilson said...

I was brave enough to try the treats. They were definitely nomy!

CSW

Unknown said...

yay!!!!