Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wolf Princess at the Kink Academy

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting a couple videos with Princess Kali for her newest project The Kink Academy. If you haven't visited The Kink Academy, definitely check it out. It's an educational pay-site full of video-lessons on a wide range of kinky subjects by folks who really know what they're talking about.

Altogether too many of the BDSM or sex-related websites (even the "educational" ones) I've found myself wading through are poorly laid out, heavy on cliched or raunchy imagery, and lacking in any semblance of professionalism. Those sites confuse, alienate, and turn off many potential customers and it's just bad business practice. The Kink Academy is everything an educational kink site should be- clean, visually appealing, easy to navigate, and welcoming to folks of all preferences, interests, and skill-levels. It's a pay-site I'd proudly pay for.

That said, I was flattered to be asked to do a mini-lesson for the site- I called it Introduction to Pet Play: What Kind of Animal Are you? I did a quick overview of what pet-play is, then I gave personality profiles and play ideas for the three most popular pets: puppies, kitties, and ponies.

In addition to that video, I also shot a 12-minute promo video for Wolf Princess Designs, which is available for non-members to view:


You can probably tell from the video I was feeling kind of shy (what else is new?) and it was a challenge for me to be on camera, but it gets easier each time I do it and I want to work towards feeling comfortable giving presentations. Kali was very encouraging and I hope to shoot some more videos for The Kink Academy soon. Right now I'm developing two classes: one about Kitten Play and one about how to make nutritious vegetarian dog food for your human puppy. If you have any ideas for me or words of encouragement, please send them my way!

No comments: